The Wedding Program Newspaper
A new trend has begun to develop across the wedding world of making a newspaper as a program to hand out at weddings. The response to these newspapers have been so overwhelming, that we have built all the tools needed to help you create one of your very own. We provide the Design software, the templates, and the printing services. The only thing you need to provide is the content--that which is special to you and your special day. So let's get started.
What Is a Newspaper Program?
In short, it is an actual, real, tabloid newspaper that contains all the information you want your wedding quests to know. Here at MakeMyNewspaper, we offer two sizes: 11x14 and 11x17. Both sizes give you a tremendous amount of space to make your newspaper program special. Your newspaper will have a minimum of 4 pages, so you have the room to add all the information you want.
Why Would You Want One?
There are several reasons why you would want a newspaper for your program wedding:
- Because you want to give a keepsake to every guest.
- Because you want to share your story with your family and friends in a manner that everyone will enjoy.
- Because you need more room than the standard wedding program would afford.
- Because you want to make a lasting impression on your guests.
- Because you want something personally to remember your special day.
These are just a few of the reasons why you might decide to get a newspaper program for your wedding. When it comes down to it, your wedding should be a special day—your day. You will naturally want all of your friends and family to celebrate with you as you join in matrimony with the person who means more to you than anyone else. These newspapers can do just that.
Is It Difficult?
Making a newspaper program is not difficult, but it may take you some time. You will need to design a minimum of 4 pages and that’s a lot of content. But conversely, you will enjoy the process! You will relive those moments that you put in the paper. You can add many photo’s, have others write pieces to include, and write about how you and you met, got engaged, and your plans for the future.
We provide design software and templates to ease the workload for you, but with our Designer and templates, you have complete control and can let your creative side shine.
What Should I Put in It?
Before you begin, or even after you begin, you may want to consider the following to put in your newspaper program:
- Your Story (how you met, your courtship, your engagement, and your future plans)
- Details of the when and where of the ceremony and reception
- Order of Service
- The Bridal Party (names, short biography of each, and pictures)
- Don’t forget the Officiant
- Your Vows
- Tribute to your parents
- Marriage advice articles written by family and friends
- Parallel timelines of both of you from childhood (don’t forget the pictures!)
- Personalized word searches, crossword puzzles, jokes, and comics
And anything else you’d want. Put some or all of the suggestions above, but when you are done, you will have something completely unique, personal, and memorable.
Need Some Inspiration?
Check out these real newspapers created by some of our customers:
How Do I Begin?
Choose any of the front page templates below to get started. You can always replace it with another, and you can mix and match any of the inside page templates as you like. Just click on your choice and you’ve started!
Create Your Own Wedding Program Newspaper
Our templates are 100% customizable, super user-friendly, and designed specifically to help you create outstanding program for your wedding with our free Cloud Designer. Below are a few of the 100s of templates available to you.