DIY Wedding Ideas
DIY Wedding Ideas
These do it yourself (DIY) ideas are related specifically to creating a newspaper that can be used at your wedding. There are many different ideas, and the list below may just get your creative juices flowing.
Typical DIY Ideas:
- Wedding Programs — Wedding program newspapers are extremely popular and well received by many people.
- Wedding Invitations — Sending a newspaper as an invitation has a personal flair that no other invitation can achieve. It too is very popular.
- Wedding Announcements and Save-the-Dates — Creating a newspaper as a wedding announcement or a Save-the-Date notice is on the rise. It is truly a unique way to get the word out.
Novel DIY Ideas:
- Wrapping paper — You can wrap gifts for certain family member or guests with a personalized newspaper. How neat would that be to get a gift where the wrapping paper is intriguing as well.
- As a table covering — Some people have used personalized newspapers to cover table tops. Imagine sitting down to eat at a reception or rehearsal dinner and being able to read about the happy couple.
- Papier-mâché — You can use your personalized newspapers to create novel papier-mâché gifts and wedding favors.
- His and Hers — By creating an 8 page newspaper, where pages 1, 2, 7, and 8 are about her and pages 3, 4, 5, and 6 are about him, you merely need to separate the middle page from your newspaper and you have two totally separate newspapers that you can hand out together or separately. Make page 1 and page 3 your front pages.
- As decorations — There may be many different ways to use a personalized newspaper as a decoration—walls, floors, wrappings, etc.
Doing it yourself adds that personal touch and uniqueness that people find so appealing.
Create Your Own Wedding Newspaper
Our templates are 100% customizable, super user-friendly, and designed specifically to help you create outstanding personalized newspapers for your wedding with our free Cloud Designer. Below are a few of the 100s of templates available to you.