DIY Wedding Favors
Your wedding is special, and sharing that special day with family and friends is important. Many couples want to give each guest something to commemorate the special day, something that they will want to keep. A wedding newspaper that you give out to everyone might just be the perfect favor.
Ways to Use a Newspaper as a Favor
the list below is just a few of the many possibilities on the direction you can go to provide each guest with something to commemorate your special day. But we feel you aren't limited to these ideas. Let your own creativity take effect. Do it in the manner most appealing to you. It is very much DIY. Do it yourself and make a newspaper.
- As a Wedding Program — The order of service and more.
- As a Photo Journal — Give out a newspaper with nothing but pictures and captions!
- Our Journey Thus Far — Write a newspaper that chronicles your journey together, how you met, your engagement, and so on.
- After Wedding Gift — Make a newspaper that is all about your wedding and send a copy to all the guests that attended.
- A Chronicle of Influence — Honor those who have been most influential in your life. Write about your parents, your friends, your other family members, mentors, and so on. They helped get you to this point, and this gift at your wedding will make it extra special.
As a wedding favor goes, there is very little that is more personalized, more unique, and more impactful that these newspapers. We think you and your guests will absolutely love them! Start making your wedding newspaper favor now!
Create Your Own Wedding Newspaper Favor
Our templates are 100% customizable, super user-friendly, and designed specifically to help you create outstanding favors for your wedding with our free Cloud Designer. Below are a few of the 100s of templates available to you.