Class Reunion Newspapers
High School Reunions
With a newspaper, you can share stories, photos, events, and memories of many of your classmates all in one place. This will sure to make your class reunion special and memorable, a keepsake you'll read over and over.
What Can You Do With a Newspaper?
There are so many things you can do with a newspaper for your reunion. The list below is just a small sample of what can be done:
- Class News. Have different members of your graduating class write an article on what has transpired in their life since leaving high school. You could send out a questionnaire and then write an article that speaks to the aggregate facts as well. For example, perhaps 90% got married, 30% got divorced, 60% had more than 2 children, 75% stayed in the area and so on. There are endless possibilities.
- Lots of Pictures. Ask for current pictures as well as pictures from school. You can show before and after. You can share photos that perhaps others never saw of their school years. Again, the possibilities are endless.
- Historical Facts and Trivia. Talk about what was popular when you were all in school. You can add historical data on the school you attended, the class size, teachers (and where they may be), and so on.
- How Well Do you Remember... Have a section that asks everyone to see what they can remember of those years gone by. Have a list of questions such as: What was the principal's name? Who taught English? What happened to Bill Smith during our Sophomore Home Coming game? Who spiked the punch at the prom dance? Things like that. This will be fun, enjoyable, create talking points, and so much more. Don't forget to give the answers on a different page.
- How Well Did We Predict... Have a section that looks back at those who were "most likely to..." and see if any of those predictions came true. It will generate lots of laughs and even more talking points.
There is just nothing like a newspaper that not only is a gift, but an interactive part of the reunion. To get started, choose any of the templates listed below and begin designing right away! This might be the best gift you give away at your next reunion.
Free Cloud Designer Templates
Our templates are 100% customizable, super user-friendly, and designed specifically to help you create outstanding reunion newspapers with our free Cloud Designer. Below are a few of the 100s of templates available to you.