Family Reunion Newspapers
This is a perfect way to share stories, family updates and events, and pictures from your many family members all in one place! This will truly be a family memento and keepsake that everyone is sure to enjoy and read. DIY! Make a newspaper your way!
What Can You Do With a Newspaper?
There are so many things you can do with a newspaper for your reunion. The list below is just a small sample of what can be done:
- Family News. Have different family write an article on events and family happenings that other family members would enjoy reading about. Perhaps Aunt Suzie won a music award or Grandpa Jim finally sold that old rocking chair he made back 50 years ago. For family, the inconsequential is never inconsequential. Everything is important. Cousin Julie just had her third girl and they named her after Granny Carrie. These things are important and writing about them in a newspaper is an incredible memento that everyone would love to have.
- Lots of Pictures. Make sure you have everyone submit pictures to include in the newspaper. You can group people according to ages, relations, which branch of the family they are part of, or just mix and match!
- Genealogies. Build a family tree and tie everyone in. Your family will find it really amazing to see how they're related to others. You can go back as far as you want and include those who have already gone on before.
- Historical Facts and Trivia. Your family may enjoy learning about how Grandma Jill and Grandpa Bob met and got married. They might like to see what the family crest looks like or read about the history of the family name. These will make your newspaper special, but also a keepsake that your family will want to keep.
- How Well Do you Know... Have a section that asks everyone to discover how well they know each other--kinda like a quiz of trivia questions. Ask questions like, "What sport did Billy play in high school?" Have the answers on another page, but this will not only get people talking about each other, but they will discover things about each other as well.
To get started, choose any of the templates listed below and begin designing right away! This might be the best gift you give away at your next reunion.
Free Cloud Designer Templates
Our templates are 100% customizable, super user-friendly, and designed specifically to help you create outstanding reunion newspapers with our free Cloud Designer. Below are a few of the 100s of templates available to you.