Shipping Prices and Information
We only offer bulk freight shipping when regular UPS Ground costs exceed $150. Go to the newsprint pricing page to use the handy UPS shipping calculator to determine shipping rates for Ground, 2nd Day Air, and Next Day Air. If the Ground amount exceeds $150, you may request a Drop Ship Quote from the same page.
ORDER CUTOFF TIME: 5:00 PM Pacific Time. Any order placed after 5:00 PM Pacific Time will be processed as an order coming in the next day.
Newsprint orders of 500 and less are completed and out the door within 3 business days starting the day after the order is placed. For any order over 500 copies, the order is completed and out the door within 4 business days beginning the day after the order is placed.
Transit times begin on the day your order is shipped.
Example: If an order is placed on a Thursday at 4:50 PM Pacific Time for 100 copies, UPS Ground, then Friday is the first day the order can be printed and shipped and Tuesday of the next week is the last day (assuming there are no holidays in that time period). Ground will take 2 to 5 business days from the day your order is shipped. If the order is placed after 5:00 PM Pacific Time, then Monday is the first day it can be printed and shipped and Wednesday is the last day (assuming there are no holidays in that time period).
If you have a regular printing schedule (weekly, bi-monthly, monthly) we can put you on the schedule for faster turn-around (contact Customer Service).
UPS is available in the following options:
- UPS Ground - delivered within 5 days depending on your location. No delivery on weekends.
- UPS 2nd Day Air - delivered in 2 days, does not deliver on weekends.
- UPS Next Day Air - delivered the next day, does not deliver on weekends.
- UPS International Standard (Canada and Mexico) - delivered within 7 business days.
- UPS Expedited International (Canada and Mexico) - delivered within 3 business days.
To get a freight quote, please read the following:
- You must fill out a drop shipping (freight) quote request prior to ordering or it will not be available when you checkout.
- Only fill out a quote request if UPS Ground is more than $150. No freight quote will be less than $99, so check UPS prices first.
- Drop shipping (freight) quotes are good for only 15 days from activation. After which, they will need to be resubmitted.
- Any available or submitted quote request can be seen in your account.
- If you have an active drop shipping (freight) quote, the prices will be available upon checkout for 15 days after activation.